Do you want to be part of a growing business in a specialist niche market?
Are you a person with a ‘winning’ mentality, eager to make a difference? Are you a grounded administrator with experience of working with different teams?
Great! We'd love to hear from you.
Who you'll interact with
This role is working as part of a team with a direct reporting line to the Head of Applications. You will be fully supported in your position by experts across the business.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with a positive attitude
- Willing to adapt to the business’ needs
- Good organisation skills, structured and logical
- Team player, service oriented and influential
- Able to understand processes and procedures – to learn, understand and improve.
- Able to confidently manage through a process of change and challenge the ‘Status Quo’
- Determined, passionate, persistent, resilient and confident with the ability to organise and supervise teams
- Flexible when called upon to fill side tasks, which may be outside the administration area
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of ERP systems would be beneficial.
- Attend sales meetings and provide written reports on your activities, results and market/customer reactions
- Take initiatives to develop your pipeline such as attending exhibitions and networking events within the sector
What your key responsibilities will be
- Effectively manage the day to day activities of the Applications (Quotation) team. Form the communication bridge with all members of the sales team.
- Occasionally, deputise for the Head of Applications in his absence.
- Organise, co-ordinate and support the Applications Team (i.e. administration work related to the receipt of enquiries, allocate resources, and manage the timelines of quotations to make sure they are issued on time in line with customer requirements).
- Manage the timely entry of orders into the appropriate systems.
- Monitor data and produce monthly reports for the Head of Applications and the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Provide administration support for the sales team (e.g. distribute meeting agendas, take and distribute minutes, compile reports, distribute action items and ensure timely completion, answer customers’ questionnaires).
How we'll support you
You will have ongoing support in systems, technical and commercial training in line with the needs of the role and business.