An opportunity to work within the New Technology Development team has arisen.
Overall, you’ll ensure our current and future products are developed to the high standards our customers expect.
The position is located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
Who you'll interact with
You’ll be part of a team and will report to the Business & Technology Development Director.
- Lead process improvements to achieve both technical & commercial advantages
- Conduct investigations and failure analysis
- Perform mechanical designs using in-house developed Excel spreadsheets & commercial software such as Ansys, PVElite and Solidworks
- Gain hands-on working experience within experimental work and testing
- Be an active member of a team that both drives projects and help cross-functional teams
How we'll support you
You will have ongoing support to develop and grow your business experience, gaining knowledge of the industry, product range and available technology.