Do you want to be part of a growing business in a specialist niche market?
Do you have a ‘winning’ mentality, eager to make a difference? Great! We’d love to hear from you.
We have an opportunity for an individual to work within the Commercial team based out of our site in Aylesbury.
We are looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for:
- Developing and issuing timely and compliant bids with adherence to applicable commercial policies. Creating cost estimates and writing quotes.
- Driving business growth within allocated customers to exceed order intake targets, profitability and pipeline growth.
- Achieving customer satisfaction by developing and successfully implementing an agreed shared agenda between Sterling TT and the customer.
- Identifying and cultivating ambassadors and key opinion leaders who prefer Sterling TT products and services.
Who you’ll interact with
You will work as part of a team with a direct reporting line to the Head of Commercial Operations.
Experts across the business will support you.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Thermal background. Experience in the Process or Heat Transfer industry.
- Experience in a B2B account management environment.
- Experience in delivering success in a target-driven and dynamic project-driven environment.
- Confident and credible when dealing with technical queries from customers and the wider business.
- Technically and commercially capable of operating independently.
- To coordinate requirements for client visits and execute the plan.
- To be prepared to travel extensively to customers’ locations, locally and internationally.
- To build strong relationships; internally and externally.
- To effectively plan and prioritise workload.
- To set and maintain systems and procedures.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Clarity of views and focus on objectives; results driven.
- Effective motivator.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to exceed order intake target and profitability.
- Create and issue timely and compliant bids with adherence to applicable commercial policies. Personally lead the phases of the sales cycle from bid submission to order realisation.
- To understand the client’s operations organisation, who the key decision makers are and manage the Sterling TT relationship with the clients’ key people.
- Develop, document, and manage the shared strategy process that captures both the agreed customer and Sterling TT agenda.
- Deliver the successful implementation of actions arising out of the shared strategy to customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Sterling TT Project Managers and the Operations Department on project delivery status, implementing communication management (mode, frequency, and responsiveness) to ensure a best-in-class customer experience. Escalate to Senior Management where there is a concern.
- Identify key strategically important customers and develop direct relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within those key customers.
- Using the CRM, maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the assigned customer account, e.g. forecast, order status and VOC.
- Submit customer pre and post-visit reports.
- Maintain best-in-class customer experience through professional engagement.
How we’ll support you
You will have support in systems and technical training in line with the needs of the role and business.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- On-site parking
- On-site electric charging points
- Social events
Feels like it’s your ideal job