Do you want to be part of a growing business in a specialist niche market?
Do you have a ‘winning’ mentality, eager to make a difference? Great! We’d love to hear from you.
We have opportunities for skilled individuals with a welding background to join our production team.
We require experienced coded welders to carry out fabrication and welding work as directed by the Welding Supervisor.
You must have worked for a minimum of 2 years within welding in a manufacturing industry.
Your normal hours of work will be 37½ per week on our ‘early’ shift, i.e. Monday– Friday 6am – 2pm
Who you will interact with:
You will be part of the production team.
What you will need to succeed
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude with good attention to detail.
- The ability to:
- solve problems,
- work under pressure,
- Must be able to work under your own initiative, but also to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Computer literacy
Key skills required
- A certified Welder
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Ensure that the company’s procedures are followed.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Comply strictly with the company health and safety policy.
- Carry out production duties in the fabrication and welding areas as directed by the Welding Supervisor.
- Participate in the quality control process relevant to the work carried out, and ensure all defective work is immediately brought to the attention of the Welding Supervisor.
- Carry out any relevant administrative tasks, including the booking of jobs using the EPICOR MRP system, the recording of information for Welder Qualification purposes.
- Carry out MPI/Dye Pen Inspections as required.
- Ensure workmanship is always to the highest standards.
- Carry out and demonstrate 5S culture in your area of work as required.
- To ensure that all work undertaken is completed in a timely manner.
How we’ll support you
You will have ongoing support to develop and grow your skillset as you gain a greater understanding of our product range.
Feels like it’s your ideal job