You will work as part of a small team within the Stores department carrying out the goods inward inspections and general stores activities in accordance with company policy and procedures.
What you will need to succeed
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise workload.
- Ability to maintain systems and procedures.
- Able to build strong relationships, internal and external.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Clarity of view and focus on objectives; results driven.
Key responsibilities include
- Working following the internal Quality Management System.
- Carrying out the final inspection and packing of various equipment/materials.
- Completing and signing the works tickets and applicable quality assurance plans for the completed tasks as instructed.
- Inspecting and booking in raw materials and goods using the internal ERP system.
How we’ll support you
You will have ongoing support in systems, processes and technical training in line with the needs of the role and business.
Key results areas
- Work to always satisfy the job requirements working in accordance with Sterling TT’s procedures.
- To become a valued member of the goods inwards/stores team.
Feels like it’s your ideal job