Do you want to be part of a growing business in a specialist niche market?
Do you have a ‘winning’ mentality, eager to make a difference? Great! We’d love to hear from you.
We have opportunities for skilled individuals with a Press Setter/Operator background to join our production team.
We require experienced Press Setter/Operators to manufacture Elfin components in line with agreed customer delivery dates.
You must have worked for a minimum of 2 years within Press Setting/Operating in a manufacturing industry.
Your normal hours of work will be 37½ per week on our ‘early’ shift, i.e. Monday– Friday 6am – 2pm
Who you will interact with
You will be part of the production team.
What you will need to succeed
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude with good attention to detail.
- The ability to:
- solve problems,
- work under pressure,
- Must be able to work under your own initiative, but also to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Computer literacy
- Ensure that the company’s procedures are followed.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Comply strictly with the company health and safety policy.
- Carry out Elfin Operations as directed by Production Controller
- Ensure workmanship is to the required standard
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives & process
- Ensure that all relevant equipment used is fit for purpose and operated safely
- Be effective with your own safety practices and adhere to the Company Health and Safety policy
- Participate in the Quality control processes relevant to the work you carry out. Ensure all defective work is immediately brought to the attention of the Production Supervisor
How we’ll support you
You will have ongoing support to develop and grow your skillset as you gain a greater understanding of our product range.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- On-site electric charging points
Feels like it’s your ideal job