Do you want to be part of a growing business in a specialist niche market?
Do you have a ‘winning’ mentality, eager to make a difference? Fantastic! We’d love to hear from you about a Regional Sales Manager position.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be a key member of the sales team, reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Director. You will combine your technical knowledge and sales skills to achieve the company’s sales budget.
- maximise existing enquiries and customers’ potential whilst identifying and developing new markets and customers in line with the agreed sales plan.
- participate in developing a sales and marketing plan and activities to meet Sterling Thermal Technology’s aims and objectives.
- secure profitable orders from your allocated customers, with revenue in line with the budget.
- identify and develop new customers within your given market sector.
- report on progress made towards agreed targets and goals.
What you will need to succeed
- Work with the Group Sales and Marketing Director to produce a three-year business plan.
- Support the growth of the business sector in line with agreed plans, budgets and targets.
- Explore the renewables and sustainability market with existing OEM clients.
- Account management, communicating with existing and new customers via telephone/email/meeting to identify needs/specifications. Produce commercial proposals in liaison with the Applications, Engineering and Operations teams.
- Proactively manage technical and commercial customer visits, which may incorporate site inspections to survey and/or measure on-site heat exchange equipment and related process interfaces.
- Discuss, at all levels, the types and functions of all STT products and services. You will also be able to offer comprehensive advice on the type of cooling required, including thermal and dimensional characteristics and the selection of the appropriate materials.
- Fulfil the sales target allocated to you for your assigned customers.
- Influence and lead the client to prefer products manufactured by STT.
- Set the margin on the offer in line with company guidelines and your strategy.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company requirements.
- Present information about customer trends when required, contribute to marketing and development plans, as and when requested.
- Deliver effective customer relationship management to key accounts.
- Utilising your commercial and marketing skills and experience, you will identify new business opportunities. You will pay particular attention to key customers’ renewable and sustainability agendas to support their initiatives within that sector. Therefore, you’ll further develop existing client relationships and represent a collaborative approach.
Key attributes required
- Building strong customer relationships
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent technical skills
Key responsibilities include
- Achieving and exceeding key performance indicators.
- Winning profitable orders which meet or exceed budget target.
- Develop and build strong relationships with appointed customers.
- Proactively manage key accounts in Europe.
- Growth of customer base, new and existing.
- Growth of sales from appointed markets and customers.
- Knowledge of the Companies products technology and capabilities.
- Maintain sales pipelines and present to the Group Sales and Marketing Director on a regular basis.
How we’ll support you
You will have ongoing support in systems and technical and training in line with the needs of the role and business.
Feels like it’s your ideal job