Do you want to be part of a growing business in a specialist niche market?
If so, you have extensive technical expertise within the heat exchanger environment or process industry experience from a combustion, boiler or heater background. You’re also able to build robust and long-term relationships with both our current clients and prospects.
Who you'll interact with
As the Sales Manager for Scotland, you will work as part of a team with a direct reporting line to the Group Sales & Marketing Director. Experts of the business will fully support you in your position.
- Build extensive knowledge of the company's products technology and capabilities
- Build business plans to continue to grow the business
- Develop and build strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Pro-actively identify new opportunities for business growth
- Proactively lead customer visits both technically and commercially, incorporating site inspections to survey and/or measure on-site heat exchange equipment and related process interfaces
- Effectively negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company requirements
- Responsible for delivering sales against agreed targets
- Be innovative to ensure the sales pipeline is continuously growing
- Enjoy achieving and exceeding key performance indicators
- Take pride in winning profitable orders, which meet or exceed the budget target
- Attend sales meetings and provide written reports on your activities, results and market/customer reactions
- Take initiatives to develop your pipeline such as attending exhibitions and networking events within the sector
How we'll support you
You will have ongoing support to build and grow your business, industry, product and technology available knowledge.