Birmingham manufacturing facilities
Our Birmingham factory is located in Water Orton, within few minutes from Birmingham International airport and from the motorway network. It offers:
- 2,600 square meters of covered manufacturing space with an additional 900 square meters of outside area
- 2 x 8 tons cranes with a maximum single lift of 16 tons
- 4 ton fork lift truck
- Extensive machine shop and fabrication areas, including plasma and flame cutting for carbon and stainless steel, CNC cutting, milling and turning machines
- Tube and pipe; cutting and bending
- Extensive welding assembly capabilities, using the latest techniques
- Specialist finned tube manufacture using our own Elfin technology as well as integrally finned tubes and ribbon wound fin manufacture
- Quality control and inspection departments, including in-house non destructive testing facilities
- Site work can be carried out by our team of engineers for in-situ repairs
Fully certified sites
Both of our manufacturing sites are certified ISO:9001. We operate under a strict policy to ensure the health and safety of all workers and to protect the environment.
We work to all the usual design codes and major manufacturing specifications and rules.
Read more about our certifications here.
Sub-contractors and fabricators are used to provide specialist services or complete fabrications where the size or weight is outside of our range.