Bespoke heat exchanger manufacturing capabilities
Our heat exchanger manufacturing facilities, Aylesbury and Birmingham, are ISO 9001:2015 certified. They are equipped to deliver high performing customised heat exchangers.
- Located in Water Orton, within few minutes from Birmingham International airport and the motorway network
- 2,600 square meters of covered manufacturing space and 900 square meters in the outside area
- 2 x 8 tons cranes with a maximum single lift of 16 tons
- 4-ton forklift truck
- Extensive machine shop and fabrication areas, including plasma and flame cutting for carbon and stainless steel, CNC cutting, milling and turning machines
- Tube and pipe; cutting and bending
- Extensive welding assembly capabilities, using the latest techniques
- Specialist finned tube manufacture using our Elfin technology as well as integrally finned tubes and ribbon wound fin manufacture
- Quality control and inspection departments, including in-house non-destructive testing facilities
- Site work can be carried out by our team of engineers for in-situ repairs
Fully certified sites
Both of our manufacturing sites are certified ISO:9001:2015. We operate under a strict policy that ensures the health and safety of all workers, and that protects the environment.
We work to all the usual design codes and major manufacturing specifications and rules.
Read more about our certifications.
We use sub-contractors and fabricators to provide specialist services or complete fabrications where the size or weight is outside of our range.